Election to the Board will take place in accordance with Standing Order K. There are 7 positions up for grabs and 3 of them may go to a member of the Exec Elect.
Those wishing to apply must do the following:
- Submit a 250-word manifesto and a photo of themselves, along with the names of their Proposer and Seconder
- All nominations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Proposer and Seconder must be a full member of Loughborough Students' Union
- The nominations open at 9am on Monday 14th May
- The deadline for nominations is 5pm on Friday 18th May
- Make a 2-minute speech at Union Affairs Committee at 6pm on Monday 21st May, before potentially answering questions from UAC (anyone who can't attend must notify VP Affairs & Development (Elliya Gemili)
Candidates will be voted for by full members of Union Affairs Committee. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.