Please read the Terms and Conditions before booking a trip
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR LSU TRIPS
1. Tickets for LSU Trips can be purchased online, using the www.lsu.co.uk/trips link or with cash at the Union reception (which is open 9am - 5pm weekdays only).
2. Only Loughborough University and Loughborough College students may purchase tickets.
3. Any person travelling must possess a valid ticket issued by LSU Trips.
4. LSU requires advanced parental consent to admit those under the age of 18.
5. No refunds are available within 7 days of travel.
6. If an LSU member purchases a ticket and then chooses not to travel they can pass it to a fellow student providing the purchaser emails firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and ID Number of the person who will be travelling at least 24 hours before the trip. Replacements will not be accepted on the day of departure.
8. University ID cards must be shown by passengers before boarding the coach for departure.
9. No-one will be allowed to board who has not pre-booked. No tickets can be purchased on the day of the trip. Please note that tickets go off sale on the website at 3PM the day prior the trip.
10. LSU arranges the coach to and from the destination, it also may arrange additional activities; Passengers to look at each individual trip to see what pre-arranged activities are included. LSU is not responsible for any activities outside those it has arranged, passengers should always check out the destination tourism/attraction web pages in advance if the attraction/event is not one included as part of the trip.
11. If you wish not to come home with us you have to let us know in advance.
12. The coach will leave promptly on the outward and return journeys and will not wait for latecomers. It is passengers’ own responsibility to be at the relevant meeting points promptly, and if anyone misses the return coach they are responsible for their own transport (including costs) and other arrangements.
13. By purchasing an LSU Trips ticket you agree to have your pictures taken and posted on our social media. If you have any queries or you do not want photos of you to be taken, please email email@example.com.
14. Fancy winning a free trip? Each trip, we offer you the chance to win a ticket for our next trip simply by sending us your best photos from the following trip. Send your pictures, along with your name and B number to firstname.lastname@example.org by the following Wednesday after the trip at midnight (23:59). We will then upload all your submissions on the LSU TRIPS facebook page for people to vote and the photo with most likes will win you a free ticket. Voting will end at midday (12:00 PM) on the following Friday so don't worry if you haven't won, you still have time to book your Early Bird ticket (which expires on Friday at midnight).
Please note that you can only submit 5 pictures per trip. If you want to send us any more photos at email@example.com we would be more than happy to see them.
15. By sending us your trips you agree that we could post it on our social media.
16. The Early Bird ticket will expire 7 days prior the departure date (Friday evening at 23:59).
17. Guests at the Hostel are required to adhere to the Hostels code of conduct/Health & Safety Regulations and behave in an appropriate manner during their overnight stay. People are liable for any charges related to cleaning/repairs needed on the accommodation facilities following any damages during this trip.
18. The Hostel and LSU representatives have the right to refuse or remove a guest who’s conduct is deemed unacceptable by the Hostel or by LSU representatives during the overnight stay.
19. Any queries about these terms and conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.