Cook n Bake
New events are posted on our Facebook page and Facebook group for society members. We will also distribute event information via emails, so don't worry if you don't use Facebook.
You can also book tickets for new events here (this includes free and paid events):
- Christmas Potluck Dinner (Sun 9th Dec)
- January Post Workout Nutrition Mini-Course (Dates TBC)
- Bread Workshop
- Cocktails and Sliders Workshop (mini burgers)
Have a suggestion for an event? Drop us an email, post on the Facebook group chat or on the Facebook page/group wall.
Photos for past events can be found in our albums on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/lsucookingandbakingsociety/photos
Feel free to tag yourselves.
- Sat 10th Feb: Pizza Night
- Wed 14th Feb: (Anti-)Valentine's meeting
- Sat 24th Feb: Waffle Night
- Wed 7th Mar: Bring a Recipe Book meeting
- Sat 10th Mar: Burrito and Taco Night
- BBC Summer Good Food Show
- Freshers Bazaar 2018 Stall
- Heavenly Desserts Freshers Eat n Greets (2 in October 2018)
- Wednesday 31st Oct - Halloween Pizza Making
- Wed 7th Nov - No Bake Desserts Workshop
- Friday 16th Nov - Kitchen Staff Themed Quiz & Social
- Wed 21st Nov - Cook n Bake Society Bakeoff
- Thur 29th Nov - Quiz Night at JC's
- Fri 30th Nov - Gingerbread Village Workshop
- Monday 3rd Dec - Winter Showcase Stall
- Wednesday 5th Dec - Bom Bom Coffee Morning
Tickets for events will be listed here. Make sure you are logged in to add them to your basket. If you're looking for Stash (clothing, accessories, memorabilia, etc. please click here).
Want to host an event or collaborate with us?
Please contact Ash Ponder or Teiba Ahmed (Co-Chairs) via the university email system or Facebook.