Community Students

E&E in Town


Living in town:


When living in town, you have two bins, one Black and one Green, which unlike halls get collected on alternative weeks. 

 Green Bins For Paper, Plastic, and Metal!
This includes: -- All paper, card, cardboard, magazines, newspaper, Tetra Paks (juice and milk cartons), clean pizza boxes, envelopes, etc.

                       -- Almost all plastics: Numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are accepted. This includes all bottles (i.e. drinks, shampoo, dish-washing liquid, etc.), yoghurt pots, meat / vegetable trays, cling film, carrier bags, and foam take-away trays.
                       -- Aluminium foil, and all rinsed-out drinks and food cans