Consent & Sexual Health Group Applications Open NOW!
To apply for either of the roles below, please send 250 words maximum on why you would be best suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by Tuesday 15th May at 6pm!
Sexual Health Coordinator (SHC):
- Organise events that promote sexual health awareness, lead sexual health campaigns and create new initiatives.
- Get volunteers involved in the running of events and campaigns.
- Provide students with relevant information regarding sexual health.
- Ensure inclusive physical contraception is available at the Union.
- Is C Card trained.
- Provide C Card training to key student leaders.
Consent Workshop Facilitator (CWF):
- Deliver LSU Consent Workshops to student groups across the University.
- Train other key student leaders in the delivery of Consent Workshops.
- Organise events, campaigns and initiatives that promote consent and sexual violence awareness.
- Continually search for student groups not yet accessed and how best to engage them with the session.
- Work with the CASH Coordinator to continue to develop the workshop and its delivery according to the feedback collected after each session.