Fundraising Stand Instructions for LSU:
- We'll provide you with an allocated space, table and chairs
- If you'll need power please let your contact know in advance
- Please bring a table cloth with you for decorative and health & safety reasons
- Please provide customers with a bag or napkin to take any food away
- Only cakes and biscuits are able to be sold (doughnuts of any brand are no longer permitted to be sold)
- You should have signage around your table detailing what you're fundraising for
- If you're fundraising for a project with Rag, please bring a sealed bucket
- When your fundraising activity has finished, please ensure you take your money to the Rag office to be counted
- Stands are normally able to fundraise from 10am until 5pm, this is subject to change
- When you arrive please find your allocated table in Piazza
- If you have any queries on the day please get in touch with the Marketing office via Reception
- You shouldn't approach customers sat at Piazza/Cognito tables
- Please let your contact at the Union know asap if you no longer require the stall
If you are distributing food as part of your activity:
Please read and comply with the guidelines for allergens and catering advice for charity and community groups.
* To be able to distribute food, please have a look at this information and complete this allergen chart. *
Fundraising Section (if applicable): ActionRagSocietiesOther (Please specify in Further Activity Details)
Activity Type: Bake SaleSales (please specify in Further Activity Details)Raffle/TombolaSports ActivityOther (please specify in Further Activity Details)
Preferred Location: PiazzaOutside LSU
*Please email our Venue Department on email@example.com to book any of our other spaces (Room 1, Fusion etc).
Further Activity Details:
I have read and agree to the guidelines and instructions above.