Societies Federation Constitution 2012/13
Societies Federation Constitution
SCC Meeting Minutes
SCC Copy of PowerPoint
How do Societies fit into LSU?
How to Run your society's Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Key Information for Society Committees
Guest Speaker Policy
Guest Speaker Form
LSU Claims Form
New Society Application Form
Grant Application Form 13/14
Opening Date: MARCH 1ST 2013 IS WHEN SOCIETY GRANT APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM.
- Closing Date: MARCH 15TH AT 12 NOON. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Who can apply? Societies have to have been established/running successfully for 1 year before they can apply for a grant. New societies/ societies that have not been running for a year cannot apply.
- How much grant can the society apply for? The maximum grant allowance for a society is £1000
- Where do I send my form? Grant applications should be emailed into the SocFed President.
- How/when will I find out if the society will receive a grant? An email will be sent out (approx. 1 week before the end of the Easter holidays) to inform applicants on how much grant the society has been allocated.
- How long does the grant last? This grant will last for one year from March 2013- March 2014.
- What is grant money to be used for? Equipment/assets that will benefit the whole of the society such as safety mats, sound system, microphone for instructors.... Basically equipment which will stay with the society.
- What can't grant money be used for? Assets that will not stay with the society such as stash, travel, socials...
- Does the grant carry over next year if the society does not spend it all? No.
LSU Minimum Requirements Policy for Websites
- How do I book a room in the University? Fill out the Official form to book UNIVERSITY facilities (notLSU) and email this to Catherine Ashton firstname.lastname@example.org . Catherine will then process your room booking request with the University and will contact you regarding your request. PLEASE DO NOT advertise socials/events in certain rooms on campus if they have not been confirmed by Catherine. The University deals with hundreds of room requests a day so please be patient whilst they deal with your request. If the room you requested is not available Catherine and the University will look at the room requirements suggested and find a suitable replacement.
Be aware when booking University rooms that they are used for lectures from 9am-6pm so please AVOID these times when booking rooms as they are highly likely to be unavailable (some exceptions may apply after 1pm on Wednesday afternoons).
- When do room booking requests need to be done? At least a week before the room is needed. DO NOT try and book a room ON THE DAY or a day or two before hand. This is poor planning and it is highly likely your requested room will not be available.
- How do I book a room in the Students' Union? Through the SU reception desk or by emailing reception at email@example.com
Wiliam Morris Space Use T&Cs
Guidelines on booking UNIVERSITY facilities
Official form to book UNIVERSITY facilities (notLSU)
Risk Assessment Form
How to do a risk assessment?
Logo Policy explained
Society Committee Elections (Placement Students) Policy
Howto Update Your Society Web Page
Next of Kin Information Form
Society Development Form
AWARDS NOMINATION FORM (to be completed with all submitted evidence)
EXTRA MILE NOMINATION FORM
BEST NEW SOCIETY
BEST USE OF WEBSITE (lufbra.net page)
EXTRA MILE AWARD (individual award, not a society)
MEDIA & COMMUNICATION (externally to lufbra.net)
MOST IMPROVED SOCIETY
MOST SUCCESSFULLY MANAGED
MOST OUTSTANDING EVENT
BEST MALE SOCFED SPORTS PLAYER OF THE YEAR (COMING SOON)
BEST FEMALE SOCFED SPORTS PLAYER OF THE YEAR (COMING SOON)
SOCFED SPORTS DEDICATION AWARD (COMING SOON)
SOCIETY OF THE YEAR
Charity Number 1146696. © Loughborough SU 2010. Powered by Membership Solutions Ltd